Zur Navigation springen

Student residences

Studierendenwerk Essen-Duisburg offers rooms in shared accommodation, single and double apartments and one accessible apartment for students with disabilities in a total of 19 residences.

All our accommodation is situated close to the UDE or Hochschule Ruhr West. Any student of the University of Duisburg-Essen, Folkwang University of the Arts or the Hochschule Ruhr West in Mülheim and Bottrop is eligible to rent accommodation from us.

On our website you will find useful information on the internal network of student residences, the application form and the addresses and telephone numbers for the relevant contact persons.