Zur Navigation springen

Fact sheets

How do I get access to internet, TV, and telephone?

Costs for the use of internet are already included in your rent and connections are usually available in the rooms. However, you are responsible for your registration at the "contribution service" of the German public service broadcaster and for the timely paymant of your radio license fees (more information: www.rundfunkbeitrag.de). Information about a possible exeption from these can be obtained with the help of our social advice team. Connections for a telephone are available, too, you only have to complete a contract with a provider of your choice.

Info about broadcasting fee
pdf-Dokument | Größe: 2,59 MB
Termination of rental contract
pdf-Dokument | Größe: 86,5 KB
Retransfer form
pdf-Dokument | Größe: 86,5 KB